At ROAR we experienced one of their busiest summers yet as a result of our strategic online advertising campaign in the spring. We attracted a mix of clients ranging from health practitioners and consultants to craft beer importers and juice companies. Here are a few of the latest brands we are really proud of designing. Looking forward to launching their websites and online advertising in the near future.
As a traditional local electrical company this client decided to refocus on servicing high-end homes and offering state of the art home automations systems all over BC. To do so they knew they had to enhance all their brand identity, website and marketing materials.
CWC Electrical came to us with the following wish list:
- Classic and memorable logo that they could brand their fleet and uniforms with
- Website that highlighted their specialized home automation services
- Showcase attractive photos of high end homes with exceptional lighting
- Clean, user friendly and very searchable website
- Ability to manage their content
- Consistent sales tools that assisted their sales team
“Barb and Jaime used their talents to make our family business look more professional and attract higher end clients. We are really proud of our new look and feel more confident in sales situations and arriving on work sites.” –Norm Stein
Sales and growth were not a challenge with Camp Summit. Their target market adores them and this was evident in their increasing number of campers every year. Their only challenge was re-creating their original brand, designed to attract parents, to now reflect the energy and playfulness of their campers.
Camp Summit came to us with the following wish list for their Brand Enhancement:
- Enhance the logo font but continue using logo image
- Create a brand that continues to stand out amongst its competitors
- Create an image that reflects what you experience and feeling at camp
- Connect with all ages of campers
- Build excitement for the next year
- Engage campers, alumni & counselors
- Act as a great resource for parents
“We have worked with ROAR for over 9 years and they continue to meet our growing needs as well as exceed our expectations. Our last rebrand was a tribute to their understanding of our products and our market. Kids from all over the world love it!”
Shannon Berrow, a holistic massage therapist & bodywork professional in Whistler, BC, came to us needing a complete Brand & Identity package. The challenge was to craft something unique and memorable in a saturated industry. We focused on elegant simplicity, a handcrafted feel, strong ties to nature, crisp, clean lines, and a nature inspired colour pallet.
Shannon came to us with the following wish list for her Brand Package:
- A brand Identity that stands out in the saturated Whistler massage market
- A logo that reflects the holistic nature of Shannon’s practice, and represents the balance between power & grace
- A clean, professional & contemporary website
- An increased client base through online booking
"When the task at hand is to create a brand for a business that is built around yourself, as a Massage Therapist, it can be rather challenging to decide how to portray oneself. With Jaime and Barb's absolute confidence in their recommended branding approach, the decision became an easy one and the end result is a logo I absolutely love and have received many compliments on. My website is beautifully clean and clear, and current in terms of its layout and functionality. With Jaime and Barb's up-to-date knowledge of the print and media design industry, and their direct and professional approach to project management, project implementation was a breeze. I could not have asked for more."