At ROAR we experienced one of their busiest summers yet as a result of our strategic online advertising campaign in the spring. We attracted a mix of clients ranging from health practitioners and consultants to craft beer importers and juice companies. Here are a few of the latest brands we are really proud of designing. Looking forward to launching their websites and online advertising in the near future.
Online video marketing can no longer be ignored as YouTube Mobile receives 400 million views a day. YouTube is now the second largest search engine after Google. Videos give businesses an opportunity to advertise creatively through story telling, education, humor, and Youtube is the portal to reaching their markets. With the right messaging and engagement, video advertising can set you miles apart from your competitors and drive brand exposure and sales. Posting videos on Youtube also increasing your search engine optimization in Google.
ROAR was hired to help Scully Insurance tell their story through an informational video for their website, and to promote their services using a few comical ads.
As a traditional local electrical company this client decided to refocus on servicing high-end homes and offering state of the art home automations systems all over BC. To do so they knew they had to enhance all their brand identity, website and marketing materials.
CWC Electrical came to us with the following wish list:
- Classic and memorable logo that they could brand their fleet and uniforms with
- Website that highlighted their specialized home automation services
- Showcase attractive photos of high end homes with exceptional lighting
- Clean, user friendly and very searchable website
- Ability to manage their content
- Consistent sales tools that assisted their sales team
“Barb and Jaime used their talents to make our family business look more professional and attract higher end clients. We are really proud of our new look and feel more confident in sales situations and arriving on work sites.” –Norm Stein
After 11 years of operating and focusing on perfecting their training services and dog rehabilitation program, Canine Valley realized their website had been neglected and was very outdated.
Canine Valley came to us with the following wish list for their new website:
- Highlight their four major services and increase sales
- Showcase their huge collection of great photos
- Integrate their active social media sites
- Provide the ability to manage their content and photos
- Educate the public about canine behaviour issues
- Increase donations and adoptions for their rehabilitation program
“Our business increased by 20% as soon as the website went live! We didn’t even get a chance to send out an announcement to our email and social media followers. Just trying to keep up with the business now.” – Valley Calderoni
Sales and growth were not a challenge with Camp Summit. Their target market adores them and this was evident in their increasing number of campers every year. Their only challenge was re-creating their original brand, designed to attract parents, to now reflect the energy and playfulness of their campers.
Camp Summit came to us with the following wish list for their Brand Enhancement:
- Enhance the logo font but continue using logo image
- Create a brand that continues to stand out amongst its competitors
- Create an image that reflects what you experience and feeling at camp
- Connect with all ages of campers
- Build excitement for the next year
- Engage campers, alumni & counselors
- Act as a great resource for parents
“We have worked with ROAR for over 9 years and they continue to meet our growing needs as well as exceed our expectations. Our last rebrand was a tribute to their understanding of our products and our market. Kids from all over the world love it!”
For 15 years, StormX Construction relied on word of mouth marketing, exceptional customer service and quality craftsmanship to grow their business. Realizing that they wanted to expand their business and attract new clientele, they had to adopt a modern, online business strategy.
StormX Construction came to us with the following wish list:
- Craft a website that reflected their quality service and exceptional attention to detail
- Design a website that appealed to both home owners and contractors
- Create a marketing tool for the sales team
- Build a reference for clients craft the home exterior of their dreams
- Showcase their custom designs and quality craftsmanship
After servicing the community for 48 years Carney's Waste had a very established and recognizable brand, but they felt they needed a Brand Enhancement that connected with their new generation of customers.
They came to us with the following wish list for their brand enhancement:
- Bring Recycle Man (their mascot) back to life
- Brighten their corporate colours
- Adjust public perception to a recycling resource & educators in the community
- Educate public about best recycling practices
- Connect with new families in the community
- Increase online presence and sales
- Update & Enhance online service information to reduce the number of phone inquiries
Shannon Berrow, a holistic massage therapist & bodywork professional in Whistler, BC, came to us needing a complete Brand & Identity package. The challenge was to craft something unique and memorable in a saturated industry. We focused on elegant simplicity, a handcrafted feel, strong ties to nature, crisp, clean lines, and a nature inspired colour pallet.
Shannon came to us with the following wish list for her Brand Package:
- A brand Identity that stands out in the saturated Whistler massage market
- A logo that reflects the holistic nature of Shannon’s practice, and represents the balance between power & grace
- A clean, professional & contemporary website
- An increased client base through online booking
"When the task at hand is to create a brand for a business that is built around yourself, as a Massage Therapist, it can be rather challenging to decide how to portray oneself. With Jaime and Barb's absolute confidence in their recommended branding approach, the decision became an easy one and the end result is a logo I absolutely love and have received many compliments on. My website is beautifully clean and clear, and current in terms of its layout and functionality. With Jaime and Barb's up-to-date knowledge of the print and media design industry, and their direct and professional approach to project management, project implementation was a breeze. I could not have asked for more."