Sales and growth were not a challenge with Camp Summit. Their target market adores them and this was evident in their increasing number of campers every year. Their only challenge was re-creating their original brand, designed to attract parents, to now reflect the energy and playfulness of their campers.
Camp Summit came to us with the following wish list for their Brand Enhancement:
- Enhance the logo font but continue using logo image
- Create a brand that continues to stand out amongst its competitors
- Create an image that reflects what you experience and feeling at camp
- Connect with all ages of campers
- Build excitement for the next year
- Engage campers, alumni & counselors
- Act as a great resource for parents
“We have worked with ROAR for over 9 years and they continue to meet our growing needs as well as exceed our expectations. Our last rebrand was a tribute to their understanding of our products and our market. Kids from all over the world love it!”
After servicing the community for 48 years Carney's Waste had a very established and recognizable brand, but they felt they needed a Brand Enhancement that connected with their new generation of customers.
They came to us with the following wish list for their brand enhancement:
- Bring Recycle Man (their mascot) back to life
- Brighten their corporate colours
- Adjust public perception to a recycling resource & educators in the community
- Educate public about best recycling practices
- Connect with new families in the community
- Increase online presence and sales
- Update & Enhance online service information to reduce the number of phone inquiries
Shannon Berrow, a holistic massage therapist & bodywork professional in Whistler, BC, came to us needing a complete Brand & Identity package. The challenge was to craft something unique and memorable in a saturated industry. We focused on elegant simplicity, a handcrafted feel, strong ties to nature, crisp, clean lines, and a nature inspired colour pallet.
Shannon came to us with the following wish list for her Brand Package:
- A brand Identity that stands out in the saturated Whistler massage market
- A logo that reflects the holistic nature of Shannon’s practice, and represents the balance between power & grace
- A clean, professional & contemporary website
- An increased client base through online booking
"When the task at hand is to create a brand for a business that is built around yourself, as a Massage Therapist, it can be rather challenging to decide how to portray oneself. With Jaime and Barb's absolute confidence in their recommended branding approach, the decision became an easy one and the end result is a logo I absolutely love and have received many compliments on. My website is beautifully clean and clear, and current in terms of its layout and functionality. With Jaime and Barb's up-to-date knowledge of the print and media design industry, and their direct and professional approach to project management, project implementation was a breeze. I could not have asked for more."